I. 2012 Checklist for submitting your original music:
- Write the best music you’ve ever written. No exceptions.
- Mix that music appropriately, and don’t “brick wall” limit it.
- Zip and upload your finished music to a server on the Internet.
- Send us an email containing ONLY the link to your zip.
- We don’t need anything else from you, as we can do our own research on you to determine how to continue.
II. If we like your music, one of two things will happen:
- We will offer you a physical release, or…
- We will offer you a digital release
III. If we offer you a release:
- You will keep all rights to your music, but will grant us a license to release it.
- Our contract is one page in plain English, and there are no surprises.
- We will handle the mastering, art, and press responsibilities.
- We will handle the distribution through iTunes, emusic, GooglePlay, etc…
- You will handle the performances and assist in publicizing the release.
- We will split all profits after our expenses at 50/50.